The Greensboro Civil Rights Journey will depart from Atlanta, GA on Sunday, February 9, 2020 and spend three days exploring civil rights sites in Atlanta, Montgomery, Selma and Birmingham.
Trip goals are to build community relationships and understand the history and role of different faith communities in the Civil Rights Movement, and to bring that learning home to the Greensboro community.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Mount Zion Baptist Church Greensboro
- Greensboro Jewish Federation
- Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
- International Civil Rights Center & Museum
- Thank you also to our generous supporters.
- Dates: Sunday, February 9 - Tuesday, February 11
- Cost: $500 per person
- Price includes: All ground transportation, hotels, admission and programming costs, all meals (except Sunday dinner)
- Price does not include: Sunday dinner, airfare or other transportation to/from Atlanta
- Prices are based on double occupancy; there is a $150 single room supplement
SIGN UP AND PAY ONLINE HERE
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
Questions? Contact our Mission Associate, Dianne Hines (336) 852-5433 x233.