Program and Campaign Associate
Greensboro Jewish Federation
The Program and Campaign Associate provides a variety of administrative and clerical support to Federation Directors and program staff. This position primarily reports to GJF Campaign Professional and secondarily to the Outreach and Engagement Manager. The Program and Campaign Associate is an integral member of the campaign team.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with all campaign-related activities and events including on-site registration and money collection. Includes assisting with the planning, organization and execution of all telethons.
- Responsible for sending annual campaign thank you notes and assisting Campaign chairs with personal thank you notes.
- Print and organize all pledge cards for the campaign cycle for solicitations, events, and Telethons.
- Salesforce data entry and record keeping for Campaign related events, pledges and acknowledgements. Includes maintaining accurate donor information, adding and updating donor contact information, notes or other relevant donor information in Salesforce. Produce basic reports in Salesforce, such as mailing lists and address labels as requested by the Campaign Team.
- Assist with donor follow-up calls, outreach and make solicitation calls and appointments as requested.
Assist with all affinity groups
- Maimonides and Cardozo Society; monitor event registration, manage CLE credits with NC Bar Association, order/set-up meals, event setup and breakdown, name tags, event lists.
- Women’s Philanthropy; administer Lion and Pomegranate pin reward program by maintaining spreadsheets, campaign pin manual, ordering pins and updating pins. Includes donor outreach and compilation of Women’s philanthropy welcome information.
Outreach & Engagement
- Assist with event coordination for outreach and engagement events. Help with on-site registration and logistics for outreach and engagement events and programs.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for Triad Jewish Film Festival, PJ Library and GFLI and any other programs as necessary.
- Assist with event management, registration monitoring and online record payments.
- Salesforce data entry for program participants.
- Manage Shalom Baby program by preparing and mailing a care package for new babies (onsie, card, PJ book and brochure), JNF tree, and updating Salesforce record.
- Provide administrative support for all Greensboro Jewish Federation missions through participant record keeping, collection of pertinent information and serving as point of contact with travel companies.
- Assist participants with registration and/or payments.
- Enter program and mission participant data into Salesforce in conjunction with CRM Manager.
Historic Records and Archiving
- Responsible for maintaining historical records for the Greensboro Jewish Federation.
- Responsible for archiving the Shalom Greensboro Magazine both on the server and in archival book.
- Responsible for collecting information on individuals requested for award recognition and obituaries.
- Maintain annual campaign notebook, missions and all affinity division notebooks (Maimonides, Cardozo, Women’s Philanthropy, Lion of Judah).
- Liaise with interns and/or volunteers regarding archiving projects.
Reception and General Administrative Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and executive support for the Chief Executive Officer, Outreach and Engagement Manager and Campaign Professionals. This includes meeting announcements, RSVPs, food, shopping, special guest coordination, room set up, and A/V setup as needed.
- Attend and take minutes for Executive Committee, Campaign team and Board of Trustees meetings.
- Manage bulk mail and assist with opening daily mail as needed.
- Executes special projects on behalf of the CEO when requested.
- Assist CEO with execution of the GJF Annual Meeting, including site logistics, agenda, coordinating data from various departments for program, and ordering awards/gifts as needed.
- Answer telephone and serve as backup receptionist when needed.
- Rotating weekend coverage (on Sunday) of Life Cycle Event Notices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Products, Salesforce, Zoom, Teams, calendar scheduling apps, general secretarial, record keeping and organizational skills. Telephone courtesy, people skills and creativity a must.
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm, cooperation and energy when working as a member of the “staff team” with the myriad of Federation volunteers, staff and tasks.
- Ensures strict confidentiality and professionalism of the agency.
- Must be detail oriented and flexible with the ability to switch between high-focus tasks during the work day and complete multiple projects during the work week.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.