Jewish Foundation of Greensboro: Finance Associate
The Jewish Foundation of Greensboro was established to create permanent endowments to ensure the viability of Jewish community life and education for generations to come.
The Jewish Foundation of Greensboro Finance Associate is responsible to the Director of Finance and Operations and functions under her/his direct supervision to perform financial duties of the Foundation’s donor technology systems.
- Maintain, input and update data base and technology systems.
- Oversee Foundation fund reporting.
- Verify the accuracy of recording contributions and distributions by the custodian.
- Review/prepare the reconciliation of fund activity for the overall portfolio.
- Review Foundation fund activity monthly to ensure accurate reporting to donors and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly accounting reports for contributions and distributions and reconcile bank downloads and general ledger with bank accounts.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Ensure that appropriate controls are in place to protect and secure Foundation assets and property.
- Inputting and/or importing distributions into data base.
- Prepare the statements and accompanying material.
- Upload and review fund statements.
- Prepare financial reports, graphs and spreadsheets for meetings, donors, and Affiliates.
- Review Administrative Fees and Investment fees.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business Administration, or Financial Technology
- Financial and performance analysis experience and strong financial skills
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, learning new systems
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality and act with the highest degree of integrity
- Generous benefits including medical and dental, parental leave, 401K, vacation, holidays
- Salary commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to FWoolf@jewishfoundationnc.org.