Federations express disappointment in UNESCO’s draft resolution that would strip the Jewish people of their connection to the Western Wall; UNESCO has since dropped the clause in the draft after it was condemned by the Israeli government and Jews worldwide.
- Times of Israel—Congress members, Jewish groups rally against UNESCO resolution
- Jerusalem Post—UNESCO condemns Israeli 'aggression' at al-Aksa, but pulls controversial text on Western Wall
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Phoenix, Seattle, Milwaukee, Cleveland and Reading.
- Arizona Jewish News—Federation calls for emails to oppose UNESCO proposal
- Haaretz—'Holocaust Center for Humanity' opens in Seattle
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel—Former treasury secretary O'Neill bemoans lack of bipartisanship
- Cleveland Jewish News—Isaacson named Cleveland Hillel executive director
- The Reading Eagle—Cops 'N' Kids connect through books