A new study shows that nearly 90 percent of wealthy adults feel that charitable giving is an important part of their lives.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy - 86% of wealthy adults say giving is important
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Broward County and Tampa.
- Jewish Journal – ADL hosts discussion on coming out and fitting in
- J. Weekly – City Hall celebrates San Francisco’s storied Jewish heritage
- Atlanta Jewish Times – Federation talks the talk; Brickman walks the walk
- Jewish Exponent – Federation Day: Annual tradition on local links
- Local 10 News – Program strives to help disabled adults in Broward County
- Tampa Bay Times – Joshua Malina of 'Scandal,' 'West Wing' talks about being a mensch in Hollywood