Citing Prime Minister Netanyahu’s remarks at the General Assembly this year, Women of the Wall question how long it will be until they are able to pray freely at the Wall. The expansion of emigration by French Jews to Israel, which has increased by 10% so far in 2015, is made possible by The Jewish Agency along with other Jewish and Christian partners. Charities use a variety of grassroots and digital efforts on #GivingTuesday in an attempt to increase millennial giving and engagement.
- Jerusalem Post—Women of the Wall threaten appeal to High Court if no progress at Western Wall
- Arutz Sheva—Watch: French Aliyah continues and increases
- Philanthropy News Digest—Millennials gave more on #GivingTuesday when engaged online and off
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Miami, Cleveland, Chicago, New York and Sarasota-Manatee.
- Sun Sentinel—Project connects generations
- Cleveland Jewish News—Cleveland communities, Beit She'an GEAR up for partnership
- Chicago Tribune—Ida Crown Jewish Academy dedicates new facility Dec. 13
- NY Jewish Week—UJA-Fed. Wall Street dinner nets $27 million
- ABC 7—The meaning of living generously